Optimum – a number off issues on first set up

Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/energe7/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3853

Notice: Undefined index: mod in /home/energe7/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-vip-support-plugin/includes/bbps-support-functions.php on line 18
  • In Progress
    Posted in: General  

sounusual
    July 1, 2017 at 5:49 pm #632

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/energe7/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-vip-support-plugin/widgets/bbps-forum-hours-widget.php:2) in /home/energe7/public_html/wp-content/plugins/crayon-syntax-highlighter/crayon_wp.class.php on line 220

Hi
    Just purchased the Optimum theme and have a couple of questions regarding issues that I am having.

I loaded the demo content to give me some ideas regarding how things could look.

First noticeable problem is that I was unable to change the logo on the home page. If I set the logo in the them e setting it appears to update a lot of the pages but not the home page.

Secondly, how do I go about changing the default colours on the page. Specifically I want to change the sub-heading, divider colour and dot colour for carousels, all of which default to a sort of salmon colour in the template.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.