Search results show as html

• Resolved
    Posted in: Grand WP Theme  

bshapiro11
    September 7, 2015 at 1:58 am #209

Hi there, hope you can help!

When I run a search on the site, my list of page results show with the text excerpts showing html tags. Obviously these page look perfect when viewed. Its only in the search results list I see this.

See here the search results for a search of ‘mat’:

MPOWER BODY #BodyCore
    August 22, 2015 in by mpower@123
    [text_block text=”<p>A Classic Pilates Mat Class with a twist!</p><p>Each Pilates mat class works with the principles of PRECISION, CONTROL, CENTERING, BREATH, FLOW AND CONCENTRATION.</p><p>Each <span style=”color: #ff8287;”>#</span>BODY<span style=”color: #666;”>CORE</span> class makes use of various Pilates and functional accessories and props in order to communicate effectively with…
    Read More >

MPOWER BODY #BodyProtect
    [text_block text=”<p>This group class (maximum of 10 clients) has been created specifically for those clients who have concerns about bone loss (osteopenia or osteoporosis), or for those who are aware of the need to work with extreme safety for spine health.</p><p>Many clients are aware that, due…
    Read More >

Trio Pilates Sessions
    [text_block text=”<p>A trio pilates session is a great way to work with the supervision and constant “eyes” of an instructor, but without the intensity of a private or duo session.</p><p>The trio session makes use of Pilates Mat work, Pilates Wunda Chair Work, Pilates Springboard Work as…
    Read More >

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.